Absolute Chiropractic: Chiropractic Care for Long Term Health
Chiropractic services aren't just for back pain. The experts at Absolute Chiropractic offer holistic and non-invasive chiropractic care in the Herndon area that effectively treats a range of conditions and injuries. From newborn babies to senior citizens, our team of health professionals is equipped to help alleviate symptoms associated with a number of common health problems.
What is Chiropractic Care?
The spine connects the brain to every muscle, organ, and structure of the body. Electrical impulses are sent down the spine to trigger the production of hormones, prompt movement, and facilitate other important body functions. Injury, bad posture habits, and health conditions can cause the vertebrae that line the spine to slip out of place. These misalignments, called subluxations, make it difficult for the electrical impulses to reach their destinations. This results in weakened muscles, limited physical ability, and compromised functions. Over time, subluxations can compromise the activities of organ systems and the immune system, setting you up for the development of more serious conditions.
The goal of chiropractic services is to restore the proper alignment of vertebrae and bones. In this way, communication between the brain and various body parts is reestablished and full health can be achieved. Chiropractors use manual manipulation to slowly ease out-of-place vertebrae back into the right position. These techniques are gentle enough for small baby bones yet powerful enough to resolve pain, ease chronic swelling, and release the pressure that makes it hard to move.
Who Benefits from Chiropractic Care?
You don't have to be in pain to benefit from chiropractic services. Here are some of the ways regular visits to Absolute Chiropractic can improve your life.
- For athletes, tight muscles can prevent you from playing your best. Your chiropractor can ensure your muscles stay in top-notch condition.
- When recovering from a long-term illness, sore and painful muscles make it difficult to resume your regular lifestyle. A chiropractor can increase blood flow to stiff areas and help you get moving faster.
- Young children benefit from chiropractic care too. Regular visits ensure that their developing brains and body systems receive what they need to develop well.
- Office workers can get relief from poor posture-related back pain and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- After an injury or accident, chiropractic care delivers nourishing blood flow to affected body parts, which naturally increases your ability to heal.
- During pregnancy, gentle chiropractic services help mom stay comfortable and healthy.
- Patients who are managing chronic illnesses like diabetes and heart conditions can add chiropractic care to their regime for drug-free relief of their symptoms.
Chiropractic care is safe and effective for almost everyone. Talk to your doctor to find out how these services can complement your existing medical plan.
Absolute Chiropractic: Superior Care in the Herndon Area
Whether you're recovering from a serious illness or simply want to feel more energized, the experts at Absolute Chiropractic can help you achieve your health-related goals. Call us to schedule an assessment today.